Friday, October 10, 2014

2001 Information Called 2002 Evidence - I Believe Attorney General Knew And Falsified Evidence To Convict

  I believe that the Attorney Generals office used the information from the 2001 incident to claim the McQueary -Sandusky incident actually happened in 2001 and not 2002. 

  The Attorney General made the alteration in dates. That's the same as saying that the AG's office believed they  had evidence to prove that Mcqueary was wrong about the dates. 
  Either they used information by mistake or they knew the 2001 information was about another incident. I believe they falsified the information and said it was about Sandusky, when they knew it wasn't.

   But I still say that they had a video tape from the 1998 incident where the impostor was making the video in the shower room in the Morgan building.

  I believe the janitors saw the impostor in the Lasch building in 2000. 

  I know that there was only one record of  a shower room  being reported in 2001. I know what the incident was and where it happened. (In the Morgan building) At 9:30 in the morning. 
  I was there. There is no other information about a shower room incident in 2001.

   The information that was used to claim the incident happened in 2001, and not 2002, was known by the Attorney Generals office.

   It was possible to check the source of the information and determine that it had nothing to do with Sandusky. I believe the Attorney Generals office knew it didn't. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment now!!!