Thursday, October 16, 2014

Truth For The Day! Don RobbinsNEWcMagazine

  Back on track with Truth For The Day!
                                  I've been down for sometime here on my blog. I lost the donrobbinsNewCmagazine blog. It's on Google browser and it slowly broke down and sort of died. Chrome keeps Google Blogger running. Not perfectly, but running.
     I opened this blog and had problems. And then the page stopped loading. I had to reset. I lost a lot of stuff but I have some things left and I erase posts regularly anyway.
   
                                                      The radiation here is menacing and the stalking beams are only getting worse. It's like the devil incarnate. Manifest in a group of people. Been at me for forty years now.
  I use a back pack and stuff it with stuff to help block sound waves and lasers. It helps, But there are some beams that nothing can stop. They go through anything.
                                             
                                                    I believe that soon God will take people away from this planet and out of Tribulation. The laser guys will have to stay behind and play with their lasers. Wont do them any good then. Stalking wont get them saved out of the Tribulation of the last days.
              I think they're more concerned with worldly and spiritual evil things than their own salvation. The devil thinks he's fooling someone into believing that it's just criminals but they are way beyond that stage and have been for a long time. Criminals or demons they don't need lasers to torture people with.
    MK ultra -Mind control- Experimentation. State stuff. The state of evil.
     
 BING took my reward points and hooked me up on Chrome. I didn't ask for it. They have a new application to fill out. And they want a six digit conformation number. The 666 thing is coming. Even though it's not the same as the days of the Beast. They keep using more and more 36 366 6606 -stuff like that. It's like they want people to get used to the numbers. Any combination of three sixes. Creepy.
 
    They played the gas me and then say I'm acting crazy routine the other day. I was yelling at a neighbor and didn't know why. I just went berserk.
     Nothing happened but it was so weird to know they actually used the tactic. I have had them say it before but never actually use a drug or gas that can make you act crazy, just so they can claim your imagining things like people staring at you and the noises and beams that hurt. I've been through the whole deal. Believe me.

    After they murdered my partner in business I wound up in zombie land living under a bridge. I've never gotten back to anything I did before. They completely ruined my business and took everything I had.

  It's funny how doctors are told to lie for them. Everything they do there's an excuse for it.

    The truth is that Gog and Magog is an American outfit.
   
   




No comments:

Post a Comment

comment now!!!